Take me driving in the car...

Take me driving in the car, Daddy, take me driving in the car. Before the Sky catches on fire, Daddy, take me driving in the car.

Tell me about the Snow, Daddy, tell me about the snow. Before the snow was all manmade, driving in the car.

Show me all the Trees, Daddy, show me all the trees. Put in the DVD with trees, driving in the car.

Sing about the fish, Daddy, sing about the fish. Put in the DVD with fish, driving in the car.

Drive me to the Church, Daddy, drive me to the church. I wonder what car Jesus drives(?), driving to the church.

Drive me to the School, Daddy, drive me to the school, we must preserve the status quo, so drive me to the school.

Drive me to the Mall, Daddy, drive me to the mall. TV says we must consume, Daddy, drive me to the mall.

Drive me to a Bar, Daddy, drive me to a bar. You'll have a brief lobotomy, driving from the bar.

Drive me to the Pharmacy, Daddy, drive me to the pharmacy. I'm medicated from the truth, driving from the pharmacy.

Drive me to the Restaurant, Daddy, drive me to the restaurant. I'm not so fat I need a Scooter chair, so drive me to the restaurant.

Drive me to the War, Daddy, drive me to the war. Our SUV needs a lot of oil, so drive me to the war.

Drive me to the Grave, Daddy, drive me to my grave. They drive us in and drive us out, driving to the grave...